Sunday

A Little Bit of Spring

 I found this cute little stencil for daffodils while searching through blogs. I expected to be able to link back to their original post to show you what they did  but, I can't find their post. They used these little beauties as flowers in real grass with little chocolate eggs. It was so stink'n cute! If you know what I'm talking about let me know so I can give them credit!

 I took this template, opened it in InkScape to make in an SVG and t hen opened the SVG in my SCAL 2 software to make my own template so I could cut out multiple sets with my Cricut.  It sound really confusing but it's really not. I use You Tube to look up all of my crafting questions. They have a tutorial for EVERYTHING!!!
I used scraps of scrap-booking paper to cut the flowers using my Cricut.
Pair them together as you like.

Separate them, the bottom one with stay flat. The other ones get folded.



This close-up shows how where to fold your flower. I scored my heavier papers before folding it to make it easy.



This is how it should look when you are done folding it.

Layer all of your flowers together in whatever order you'd like. I used my Crop-A-Dile to  punch a hole through all the layers.

Add a little brad for the center to keep it all together and you're done!

What a sweet little idea! I can't wait to show you what I used them for!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post and all your blog.I follow you now, ok? Chris

    ReplyDelete