Thursday

What's Up?

I know it's been a while so I thought I'd give you a pictorial of what I've been working on. Here goes...
#1 project is making this disaster go away!
You are only looking at a small portion of the damage.
The permanent maker was on the furniture, the white carpet, as well as the wall and
E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. toy in the room. 

My poor letter P got trashed in a wind storm and had to be doctored up some.

I've been chipping this area out a little at a time and picking up "presents." I can almost open that little door all the way!
Plus, I got the yard swing set up in the yard! I love that swing.

And I have been working on this little project with the hubs. Anyone have any ideas?

My hubby dug another dresser almost just like this out of the dumpster for me. Sorry I don't have pics yet but you get the idea. My "new" one is a little smaller and has 3 drawers in the top.
Oh, and those barrels on the left are going to come into play here soon too!

Well, that's just about it. I will be finishing up the girls room and getting pictures up before the weekend. What are you all up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment